lotto1010.com is committed to provide enjoyable and exciting experience to its Players. We are committed to do all we reasonably can to encourage Players gamble safely, responsibly and within their limits. It is of utmost importance for lotto1010.com to ensure that Players stay safely in control of their play and gambling.
SELF ASSESSMENT TEST
If you are worried about your gambling habits and recognize yourself in any of the below statements, it might be that you are beginning to experience a gambling problem.
- Do you gamble to escape from boring and unhappy life?
- Do arguments, frustration and disappointment make you want to gamble?
- Do you gamble alone for long periods?
- Do you stay home to gamble?
- Have you ever lied to cover up for the time and/or money spent on gambling?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed in order to maintain betting habits?
- Are you reluctant to spend ‘gambling money’ on anything else?
- Do you gamble with increasing amount of money to achieve desired excitement?
- Have you repeated unsuccessful efforts to control, cut-off or stop gambling?
- Have you lied to your family, friends or other to cover for gambling involvement?
Underage gambling is an offence and lotto1010.com requires its registered players to be at least 18 years of age, or the age of majority in their country of residence, in the event that this is older.
If a bet was placed by a Player under 18 years of age or the age of majority in their country of residence (in the event that this is older), lotto1010.com shall void the relevant Bets and the Player Account will be closed with immediate effect. lotto1010.com remain its right to withhold any winnings attributed to suspended Player Account.
lotto1010.com encourages Players to limit the amount of time minors spend on the Internet and install parental control software, in order to monitor their activity and prevent access to gambling websites. lotto1010.com recommends:
USERNAME AND PASSWORD
Player Account credentials must be kept confidential and not disclosed to anybody. Player is responsible for all transactions undertaken through their Player Account.
lotto1010.com has adopted as an additional security measure the Last Login Date functionality, which allows a Player to view the last time the account was used
BE IN CONTROL
lotto1010.com would like each Player to enjoy their gambling experience and recommends the below options to mediate gambling habits:
Deposit limits – allow limiting the amount of money that can be deposited into an account. Those limits:
- Allow the Player to set a controlled limit on the amount that can be deposited by themselves
- Can be set as daily, weekly and/or monthly limit
- Once a limit is established, its increase or removal takes effect after a 24-hour cooling period
Loss limits – allow limiting the amount of money that can be lost within given period of time:
- Can be set as daily, weekly and/or monthly limit
- Allow the Player to control the amount of money that can be lost
- Session limits – enable reminders appearing after set amount of time, which indicates how long the Player has been logged into their Player Account.
A Player can lock their Player Account by means of Self Exclusion by contacting the customer support services. The Player is able to choose the length of the Self-Exclusion period from 6 months to 24 months. If no duration is selected by the Player lotto1010.com shall exclude the Player for a minimum of 6 months.
In order to self-exclude, there can be no open or running Bets linked to the Player Account. Player Accounts that have been self-excluded can only be re-activated after the expiry of the Self-Exclusion time period. Self-excluded accounts will not be automatically reactivated after the expiration of the self-exclusion period. For re-activating the Player Account, a Player must contact lotto1010.com’s Customer Service.
If a Player would like to be permanently excluded from lotto1010.com, the process can be initiated upon contacting lotto1010.com’s Customer Service. Once the process of permanent self-exclusion has been initiated, the Player’s request cannot be revoked at any time.
RESPONSIBLE GAMBLING SUPPORT
If a Player wishes to seek further assistance and help, they should consult an expert in the area at the earliest convenience. Below is a list of organizations that can offer specialized support:
If a Player has a complaint, they can contact lotto1010.com’s Customer Support via e-mail at email@example.com
Each complaint will receive a reference number, provided that lotto1010.com has allocated a reference number to the relevant complaint.
lotto1010.com’s complaints procedure has 4 levels:
- At level 1 the complaint will be dealt with by an employee from Customer Service
- At level 2 the complaint will be dealt with by the Head of Customer Service
- At level 3 the complaint will be dealt with by the Director of the Operation
- At level 4 the Player has the right to escalate their complaint to AGCC ( Alderney Gambling Control Commission) if not satisfied with the feedback received at level 3.